First post!

by - August 07, 2019

First post ever. Yay!


Hi guys, it has been a very long time since I stop blogging. Now I think is the time I should start blogging again. I've been unemployed around 5 months since March 2019. I mostly do my own things which I wanted to do a long time ago. Basically, I manage my own time and become my own boss, do what i love to do and at the same time, I'm looking for a new job. Haih...

My daily life is quite a headache compared to last time. I did lots of things and fully utilized my time until late night, I feel that my day passed very fast now. I have yet no time to watch 'Strangers Thing 2' on Netflix but it's OK. I'm trying to discipline myself and focus on important thing first. But the good things is I can spend more times with my kids (Rizq and Maryam) as well as my cat.



 

You May Also Like

0 comments