Masjid Wilayah Kuala Lumpur aerial view with DJI MAVIC AIR

by - August 12, 2019


Last weekend on the way to Publika Mall, I stopped by at Masjid Wilayah KL to take some footage there, This was my first time went to Masjid Wilayah, it's so beautiful from outside. Next time I will definitely go there again to explore inside of the building and take some interior footages.

I parked my car inside the mosque compound but a bit further from the building as I don't want to disturb the visitors over there.

I would say I managed to capture some nice footage even though that time the weather is not so good. When I arrived there the rain just finished. If you're planning to fly your drone there I suggest go there early morning or late evening for sunrise or sunset.




Flat lay view

Just beautiful 



You May Also Like

0 comments