The famous "Harry Potter Bridge" in Glenfinnan Viaduct, Scotland

by - September 17, 2019



The famous "Harry Potter Bridge" - Glenfinnan Viaduct, Scotland


Travel video of my previous trip to Scotland. In this video will specifically focus on Glenfinnan Viaduct location. The famous scene in the Harry Potter movies. We departed from our apartment in Fort William early morning and reached Glenfinnan before noon. The weather was not so good, it was raining the whole day since we arrived there.

 For your information, you can't fly a drone here in Glenfinnan as it's under private property. I've managed to contact the landlord who manages the property there and asked for his permission. With a little contribution to him (Christmas token) I can fly my drone there without worried. LOL

 The rain was quite heavy to fly a drone, but since I was already there and I don't know when I can come back to this place plus I already have the permission I made my decision to flew my drone regardless heavy rain. Luckily my drone was OK and I managed to capture some awesome footages here in Glenfinnan. The only problem, I was hoping for the Hogwarts train passing by but it just didn't turn up so I didn't get the perfect shot as I wanted.








You May Also Like

0 comments